All the Ways We Deliver for Our Customers
When our Energy Department, based in Alton, offers top-quality Cenex®
products to all Ag Partners customers, there’s an outstanding side benefit. The ability to claim a patronage refund on every gallon sweetens the deal!
In an era when propane and fuel prices open many conversations between farmers, we strive to make the decision to call on us cost effective. On top of that, we strive for efficient deliveries made more economical when we’re able to add customers to our keep-full routes. The more farms we can add to a route, the more timely our service, too.
Our typical delivery area extends within 45 miles of Alton, but we’re eager to add more customers beyond that range and establish new routes. Here are some of the products and services we offer.
- Delivery with our growing fleet of refined fuels and propane trucks.
- Farm diesel tanks in 2,000-gallon and 1,000-gallon sizes.
- 1,000-gallon, 500-gallon, and 250-gallon propane tanks to purchase or rent for on-farm storage. We also offer 125-gallon tanks to support residential LP gas fireplaces.
- Contracting programs for propane, either a keep-full or will-call program. Just remember, those who choose keep-full are always in a position to reduce yearly expenditures because we’ll automatically fill tanks when the price is lower.
- A summer-fill program prepares our customers before winter and carries the option of delayed billing until Sept. 15. Summer fills allow us to accept more gallons from our suppliers, accumulating credits that enable us to draw bigger loads in peak seasons.
- Cenex® Ruby Fieldmaster Premium Diesel® for your farm vehicles and Roadmaster XL® Premium Diesel or plus Winterized Premium Diesel.