Naturally you’ll want to know more about us before you apply.
- Ag Partners is a stable company anchored by strong financials plus a long history in the agricultural industry. We draw strength from forward-focused leadership grounded in farm-bred values.
- Our career opportunities offer an open door to the good life in one of the friendly small towns we serve. The men and women who work for Ag Partners in our close-knit communities get to know and understand their customers one-to-one.
- We’re proud of a corporate culture that encourages employees to find their voice and lean into new challenges. That means you’re never made to feel locked into your first job with us.
- A streamlined organizational structure empowers decision-making close to the action.
- Trainees and interns gain confidence working with experienced mentors.
- Recent graduates appreciate our emphasis on transitioning before high-pressure accountability.
If those qualities fit your image of a good job that can grow into a satisfying life, use our online application to signal your interest. View Current Openings.
Apply online or to download an application for employment.
Applications can be mailed to:
Ag Partners L.L.C
Attn: Human Resources
30. East Main
Albert City, Iowa 50510
Benefits available to our employees
- Ag Partners helps employees face the future with a first-class benefit program. Here’s an overview of what’s included.
- Health insurance for full-time employees. Choose your family deductible plan and share some of the costs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) assistance for personal issues that might impact job performance.
- Health Savings Account (HAS) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage.
- Long-term medical care coverage.
- Prescription coverage.
- Dental insurance for employees and family members.
- Vision insurance.
- 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Term life insurance for full-time employees at twice their annual base salary.
- Vacation benefits beginning at 10 days after the first year.
- Paid holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Family emergency leave and funeral leave.
- Education assistance.
- Employee discounts on the retail price of products the company sells.
- A work uniform allowance.
- Bargains at local entertainment destinations.