LEADING THE WAY
Starting in the early 1990s, Ag Partners has been a leader in variable rate technology. As early as 1994, Ag Partners performed the first GPS guided grid sampling, followed by the first variable rate applications of fertilizer, granular lime, Aglime and crop protection products.
Today, Ag Partners still continues to lead the way in the latest variable rate technology, providing proven prescriptions for success.
With our variable rate fleet of spreaders, sprayers and NH3 bars, we are able to variable rate dry and liquid fertilizers, Aglime, Gypsum, crop protection products, seed and more.
That means your fields get exactly what they need, exactly where they need it.
IntelliCore℠ Nutrient Management System
Ag Partners believes measuring soil fertility levels is a smart step in any crop system. An increase in crop acres, higher input costs and crop prices all illustrate the need to maximize yields and nutrient efficiency. We need to accurately account for fertility in the soil bank.
IntelliCore℠, Ag Partners’ proprietary nutrient management system, combines intensive and repeatable grid soil sampling by professional crop consultants, soil analysis from a certified laboratory with an agronomist on staff, and advanced prescriptions created from a one-million acre database of information gathered over 20 years.
The difference is in the details
Don’t settle for lesser quality when grid sampling your field.
- Field boundary is driven using DGPS accurate to 2” and the field acres are registered
- For a first-time field, well defined areas within each grid are located (point grid sampling). If the field is to be resampled, the previous points are loaded into the display.
- The sampler then drives to the grid points and pulls the 6” cores in a predetermined pattern around his or her vehicle.
- The sample dirt is saved in prelabeled bags and to send to the laboratory
- When finished with the field, the sampler then records and saves the geo-referenced file
- After the laboratory finishes the soil analysis, the results are added to the geo-referenced files.
- The results book is produced so fertility prescriptions can be made using our equations.
Agronomists at Ag Partners work with growers to build a customized fertility program using a field, soil type or management zone productivity layers for various nutrient goals. Our agronomists apply generally accepted agronomic principles to balance productivity and sustainable practices when making recommendations. Once the fertility prescriptions are chosen, Ag Partners’ variable fleet of dry, liquid and NH3 applicators can accurately apply products to site-specific areas of a field.